Sustainable transportation and traffic mitigation is a vital component of CVMA. We are a proud supporter of Park City’s Ride On campaign, as well as the Park City and Summit County Bike Share Program, both essential elements of CVMA’s mission to promote alternative forms of transportation. CVMA also introduced Canyons Village Connect in Winter 2018-19.
Please see below for more information on the many services that we support or assist with.
Canyons Village Connect
On November 21, 2018, CVMA launched Canyons Village Connect, a complimentary, on-demand ride service within Canyons Village. This winter pilot program is app-based and available in the App Store or Google Play. Search “Canyons Village Connect” for details, route locations and to request rides.
Complimentary rides were available from 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. daily from November 21, 2018 – April 7, 2019 (winter opening day – winter closing day).
Please stay tuned for further updates on future service and information for Winter 2019-20.
Summit County / Park City E-Bike Share Program:
- Summit County and Park City are pleased to offer Summit Bike Share. Launched in 2017, with a major stop at Canyons Village Transit Hub, the Summit Bike Share system offers bicycles to their users. It’s easy, fun and comfortable. Summit County follows the trend in active transportation by offering a great transit option for residents and visitors to explore the city. Summit Bike Share is available 24/7 and is perfect for errands, commuting or recreation. Summit County and Park City have partnered with Bewegen Technologies to operate the best bike share system available. All of our bikes have electric-assist! The electric-assist or Pedelec bikes act like a regular bike and don’t have any complicated gears or buttons to learn. Just simply begin pedaling and the bike will provide an extra boost to get you moving and up hilly terrain without breaking a sweat!Going for a ride is simple – with a network of approximately 20 stations and 190 bikes, riders can register for a Resident/Employee Annual, Monthly and Go Pass on the website or on the Summit Bike Share App. Riders can also sign up for a Single-Trip or a Monthly Pass at a station kiosk and start riding within minutes. Try one out today! Questions? Call our customer service center at 1.866.539.2453 (BIKE) or visit summitbikeshare.com.
For a list of local 3rd party transportation service providers (taxis, shuttles, black car service, e-bikes, etc.) please see below:
- Park City Transit:
- Park City Transit Routes and Schedules:
- Park City Maps and Timetables:
- Park City – Salt Lake City Connect Service:
- Park City Transit “myStop” Digital Map:
- Summit Bike Share:
- UTA Park City – Salt Lake City Connect Service:
- Utah Transit Authority:
- UTA Schedules and Maps:
- UTA Fares and Passes:
- UTA Discount Programs:
- UTA FarePay Promo:
- UTA VanPool:
- UTA CarPool:
- UTA Park-N-Ride Locations: