Welcome to Canyons Village at Park City Mountain. Canyons Village Management Association, Inc. (CVMA) is located in Park City, Utah. CVMA, formed in 1999, oversees the development and progression of the Canyons Village Specially Planned Area (SPA) and functions as a Master Association. CVMA provides various services related to resort aesthetics, development, design and contributing to and creating amenities and events which promote Canyons Village at Park City Mountain as a four-season, world-class destination community.
Canyons Village is one of two base areas at Park City Mountain, the largest ski resort in the United States. Canyons Village is a celebrated four-season destination for skiing, snowboarding, hiking and biking, with world-class accommodations, shops, restaurants, services, entertainment, events and an extraordinary mountain golf course. This guest-centric and walkable village is all just 35 minutes from Salt Lake International Airport.
Additionally, with over four million square feet still undeveloped, Canyons Village at Park City Mountain is in the midst of a vibrant transformation that offers an elevated and unrivaled world-class mountain experience! With our strong partners, we will continue to deliver upon our vision of creating the ultimate destination for celebration, recreation and imagination. With enhanced village and pedestrian experiences, new hospitality and innovative residences, plus iconic events, the Park City experience truly starts here.
Canyons Village Maps:
- Click here for 2021-22 Winter Village Map
- Click here for 2011-22 Winter Trail Map
- Click here for 2021 Summer Village Map
- Click here for 2021 Park City Mountain Summer Trail Map
How to Get Here: CVMA Office, 1790 Sun Peak Drive, B104:
- Follow UT-224 from Interstate 80 toward Park City. After 3 miles, turn right onto Sun Peak Drive. Our office is on the right.
How to Get Here: Canyons Village at Park City Mountain:
- Follow UT-224 from Interstate 80 toward Park City. After 3 miles, turn right onto Canyons Resort Drive and follow it toward signs directing entry to base parking facilities. Please note that our surface parking lots are not available for overnight parking.
- We are a proud supporter of the Park City / Summit County free transit system, as well as the Park City and Summit County Bike Share Program, both essential elements of CVMA’s mission to promote alternative forms of transportation. For more information, please visit our Transportation page here.