Canyons Village at Park City Mountain is in the midst of a vibrant transformation that will offer an elevated and unrivaled, world-class mountain experience! With our strong partners, we will continue to deliver upon our vision of creating the ultimate destination for celebration, recreation and imagination.
Canyons Village at Park City Mountain Maps:
2020 Canyons Village Development and Construction Updates:
(As of October 2020 and subject to change.)
- Canyons Resort Drive Widening
- In June 2020, construction began to widen Canyons Resort Drive, starting at State Road 224 and continuing up through the Lower Village roundabout at the intersection of Canyons Resort Drive and Lower Village Road/Frostwood Drive. The project will add an additional lane around the roundabout to help traffic move much smoother on peak days, events and holidays. There will be a middle turn lane added near 7-11 that will also help with traffic flow entering/exiting there, as well as with buses circulating through the Canyons Village Transit Hub. Once complete, there will be two lanes eastbound and westbound entering/exiting the resort. New elements such as upgraded lighting, hanging flower planters and banners will be added, plus an additional crosswalk for safer pedestrian access across Canyons Resort Drive. Construction is scheduled to be completed by November 2020.
- YOTELPAD (Parcel RC14)
- This development began on February 6, 2019 and is scheduled to open in mid-November 2020 … YOTELPAD distills all the elements of luxury resort condominiums into efficient, playful spaces, dialing up the cool factor while dialing down the cost. How? Through design that makes smart use of every inch, social spaces indoors and out; and technology and intuitive services that allow more time for fun. Reserve your PAD now at YOTEL.com. An October 2020 construction update video is available here.
- The Ridge at Canyons Village (RC16-B)
- Construction began in late summer 2019. Foundations and framing are completed on the first four units with several more of the 44 units underway. Completion is scheduled to be completed by late summer 2021 … Featuring 44 townhomes located in the heart of Canyons Village, each townhome features a spacious floor plan with 4- and 5-bedrooms; a 2-car, private garage; timeless, contemporary finishes; all in a serene setting, off the main road. For more info, visit www.theridgeatcanyonsvillage.com. A May 2020 construction update video is available here.
- Pendry Residences Park City (RC17)
- Construction began in July of 2019 for these 152 units … Pendry Residences Park City, located in the heart of Canyons Village, will be a ski-in, lift-out hotel and residences and is scheduled to open for winter 2021. The residential sales program began in December 2018 and over half of the units have been sold as of August 2020 … Located 35 minutes from Salt Lake City International Airport, Pendry Park City will serve as a vibrant luxury basecamp for discovery in Park City and Canyons Village. Please visit www.pendryresidencesparkcity.com for more info. An August 2020 construction update video is available here.
- Lift (RC22)
- Lift opened in December 2019 … Lift features 61 mountain residences, ranging from one-to five-bedrooms, all fully furnished with a blend of modern architecture and warm, natural materials. With a prime location and thoughtful design, Lift is a portal to adventure and renewal. There are only a few residences left, so please visit LiftParkCity.com to learn more about availability.
- Apex Residences (RC25)
- Apex Residences completed its final buildings and received its final Certificate of Occupancy in February 2020. This includes the clubhouse and a garage as well … Apex is situated at the highest elevation in Canyons Village at Park City Mountain, offering a remarkable lifestyle experience and a new brand of sophisticated mountain style. The slopeside, ski-through community features a collection of 63 exquisitely crafted contemporary residences, each showcasing an artful blend of clean, modern architecture and elegant mountain charm. For more info, visit www.apexparkcity.com.
- The Ascent Park City (F2B)
- This development is anticipated to begin in fall of 2020 … The Ascent Park City is proud to be part of Tapestry Collection by Hilton. Proud and fiercely independent, Tapestry Collection combines unapologetic originality and authentic hospitality with a lasting commitment to the global community. This 120-unit development is situated along the 11th fairway of Canyons Golf Course and steps from the Frostwood Gondola. Rooms will be studio and one-bedroom mountain contemporary units that sleep up to four people. The basic room offers a kitchenette, fireplace, balcony, king size bed, queen pull out sofa and a washer and dryer. Amenities are to include pool, hot tub, ski lockers, food and beverage and a fitness center. Please visit www.theascentparkcity.com for more info.
- Juniper Landing (F3-A)
- Juniper Landing was fully completed in Summer 2019 … Juniper Landing is an elegant community of townhomes, located just steps from the Frostwood Gondola. Not only can you enjoy direct ski and snowboard access, it is nestled between the 9th and 10th fairways of Canyons Golf Course. No matter the season, you can enjoy year-round recreation. Please visit www.juniperlandingparkcity.com for more info.
- Viridian (F3B / F4 / F8)
- This development began in August of 2019. Excavation and foundations have been completed, and framing is well underway … Situated along the 11th fairway of Canyons Golf Course, Viridian Park City Residences offer a collection of 24 contemporary townhome residences designed to engage with the landscape and reflect the spirit of its coveted location. Private amenities offer year-round enjoyment while steps away, the Frostwood Gondola provides effortless access to Park City Mountain, the largest resort in the country and its plentiful skiing, hiking and biking venues. For more info, please visit www.viridianparkcity.com. A July 2020 construction video update is available here.
- Fairway Springs (F5)
- This development was completed in Summer 2019 … Fairway Springs is a new luxury ski and golf villa community of 46 townhomes being built on a private lane ending in a quiet cul-de-sac, nestled between two fairways. Fairway Springs is a mere minute’s drive to the heart of the resort, and just a short walk from the Frostwood Gondola.
- Frostwood Ski & Golf Villas (F6)
- 18 of 26 units are complete with another eight to begin shortly … The remaining units will be built on an ongoing basis. Frostwood Villas is a new, master-planned community designed around the idea of embracing Park City’s four-seasons lifestyle – with the country’s largest ski resort and Canyons Golf Course right outside your front door. This community offers four-bedroom, three- and four-bath homes with two-car garages. This mountain modern home flawlessly blends modern and cozy and is nestled at the base of Canyons Village.
- Canyon Residences (F7)
- All three luxury townhomes were completed in Summer 2019 … Just steps away from Frostwood Gondola and Canyons Golf Course, Canyon Residences offers ski-in / ski-out access and extraordinary mountain views. Please visit www.canyonresidences.com for more info.
- Residences at Blackstone (LV4-B / LV4-C)
- This project entails three condo buildings and was completed in January 2020 … With captivating Canyons Village views, this community of newly constructed homes offers the least expensive high-end options for townhomes and condos in the area. Please visit www.blackstoneresidences.com for more info.
- Cabriolet Parking Lot (LV5)
- This lot will be renovated with new pavement, lights, flower boxes, electric car chargers and entry/exit points. Renovations are expected to begin in spring or summer of 2021.
- Canyons Village Employee Housing (LV6-A)
- Employee housing accommodations will be located on eight acres in the Lower Village, adjacent to the Cabriolet lift and Transit Hub, and will accommodate 1,153 pillows. Columbus Pacific Development (CPD) has been chosen as the developer for employee housing and this project in anticipated to begin construction in spring of 2021.
- White Pine Canyon Village (LV10)
- Phase one was completed in April 2020 with five townhomes. Exterior finishes have been completed, with only interior finishes and landscaping to complete. Phase two has yet to begin … White Pine Canyon Village is a year-round getaway with skiing, snowboarding, golf, hiking and biking trails at your fingertips. Everything Park City has to offer, from the resort to the town to the surrounding mountain ranges, is right out your front door. Only 35 minutes to the Salt Lake International Airport means that you can ski, golf or venture out for a morning of alpine exploration, then catch a direct flight home that same afternoon. Development is anticipated to begin summer 2018 on the first three buildings of phase one. Please visit www.whitepinecanyonvillage.com for more info.