Park City Municipal Corporation, in a joint public/private partnership with Canyons Village Management Association (CVMA), Deer Valley Resort and Park City Mountain, launched Ride On Park City, a mobile and web-based platform that focuses on reducing single occupancy vehicle trips. The platform creates a system of rewards and information for travel behavior that benefits the community’s transportation and environmental goals. Ride On Park City is our hub for commuter benefits and programs. Discover a better way to get to work and earn rewards for making a positive impact on our world!
Ride On Park City offers employees a suite of options for trip planning to, from and around Park City and Summit County. While the initial launch focused on the trips generated by employees at Canyons Village, Deer Valley Resort, Park City Mountain and Park City Municipal, the application is now available to other local employers to expand use throughout the community.
Ride On Park City rewards employees for carpooling, taking transit or using an alternative mode instead of driving alone. Several options are available for program administrators including a points-based system to redeem prizes, participate in commuter challenges, giveaways and other incentives provided and funded by the employer.
Save Money. Get Healthy. Save Time. Go Green.
How to Participate:
- Visit https://parkcity.rideamigos.com/#/ and click on Get Started.
- Sign in and complete your commuter profile.
- Email email@example.com for Canyons Village Employee Log-In and Access
- Check out your commute options and explore potential ridematches.
- Log your alternative trips to earn points toward commuter rewards.
- Download the “Commute Tracker by RideAmigos” app in your App Store or Google Play.