CVMA is excited to provide Canyons Village Connect to our members, guests and employees throughout each winter season. This complimentary, on-demand ride service is available within Canyons Village at Park City Mountain during winter operating dates. This service is app-based and available in the App Store or Google Play. Search “Canyons Village Connect” for details, service areas and to request rides.
How to Ride:
- Search and download “Canyons Village Connect” in your App Store or Google Play.
- Create an account.
- Request complimentary rides with the tap of a button!
Dates of Operation: This operates during Park City Mountain’s winter season.
Hours of Operation: 7:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m. (Midnight) Daily
- Upper Village:
- Apex Residences
- Aspen Creek Crossing
- Dutch Draw
- Grand Summit Hotel (Village Center Stop)
- Hyatt Centric Park City
- Silverado Lodge
- Pendry Park City
- Ski Patrol / First Aid Clinic
- Sundial Lodge
- Sunrise Lodge, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
- The Ridge at Canyons Village
- The Timbers
- Vintage on the Strand
- Viridian Park City
- Westgate Park City (Village Center Stop)
- YotelPAD Park City (Village Center Stop)
- Lower Village:
- Frostwood Village:
- Canyons Village Transit Hub:
- Pick-up and drop-off point at the top of the Park City / Summit County bus stop stairs (bottom of the Cabriolet parking lot)