CVMA is excited to provide Canyons Village Connect to our members, guests and employees throughout each winter season. This complimentary, on-demand ride service is available within Canyons Village at Park City Mountain during winter operating dates. This service is app-based and available in the App Store or Google Play. Search “Canyons Village Connect” for details, service areas and to request rides.
How to Ride:
- Search and download “Canyons Village Connect” in your App Store or Google Play.
- Create an account.
- Request complimentary rides with the tap of a button!
2020/21 Dates of Operation: November 20, 2020 – April 4, 2021 (Opening Day – Closing Day, and subject to change)
Hours of Operation: Daily, 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Health and Safety Protocols:
- Face masks will be mandatory for all passengers and drivers. Passengers will be provided disposable masks if they don’t have one of their own
- Each vehicle will provide drivers and riders with hand sanitizer
- Driver health checks
- Drivers will be cleaning all vehicles daily and per shift
- Vehicle occupancy, capacity and household groupings will be incorporated into shared ride technology
- Summit County health regulations will be followed.
- Upper Village:
- Lower Village: Door-to-door pick-up and drop-off service
- Frostwood Village: Door-to-door pick-up and drop-off service
- Canyons Village Transit Hub:
- Pick-up and drop-off point at the top of the Park City / Summit County bus stop stairs (bottom of the Cabriolet parking lot)