New for the 2018-19 Winter! (More details to come for the 2019-20 Winter)
On November 21, 2018, Park City Mountain’s opening day, CVMA introduced Canyons Village Connect, a complimentary, on-demand ride service within Canyons Village at Park City Mountain. This winter pilot program is app-based and available in the App Store or Google Play. Search “Canyons Village Connect” for details, route locations and to request rides. This shuttle service is available to all guests, owners and employees within Canyons Village through closing day on April 7, 2019.
How to Ride:
- Search and download “Canyons Village Connect” in your App Store or Google Play.
- Create an account.
- Request complimentary rides with the tap of a button!
Operation Dates: November 21, 2018 – April 7, 2019.
Operation Hours: Daily, 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Frostwood Area:
- Door-to-door rides anywhere within the Frostwood area
- Ride to and from the Resort Core and Canyons Village Transit Hub
- Resort Core:
- Canyons Village Transit Hub:
- Pick-up / drop-off point at the top of the bus stop stairs (bottom of the Cabriolet parking lot)
- Ride to and from the Frostwood area and Resort Core
Thanks to Downtowner for the support on this program.