CVMA is excited to provide Canyons Village Connect to our members, guests and employees throughout each winter season. This complimentary, on-demand ride service is available within Canyons Village at Park City Mountain during winter operating dates. This service is app-based and available in the App Store or Google Play. Search “Canyons Village Connect” for details, service areas and to request rides.
How to Ride:
- Search and download “Canyons Village Connect” in your App Store or Google Play.
- Create an account.
- Request complimentary rides with the tap of a button!
2019/20 Dates of Operation: November 22, 2019 – April 12, 2020
- CVMA UPDATE – March 16, 2020: Pursuant to Summit County’s Public Health Order #2020-01 on March 15, 2020, Canyons Village Connect shuttle service was cancelled for the remainder of the 2019-2020 winter season. Thank you to all who had utilized this service and have come to depend on this great amenity offered to all Canyons Village guests, members and employees. As we do each spring, we will review this offering and provide additional updates to future service in the coming months.
Hours of Operation: Daily, 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Upper Village:
- Lower Village: Door-to-door pick-up and drop-off service
- Frostwood Village: Door-to-door pick-up and drop-off service
- Canyons Village Transit Hub:
- Pick-up and drop-off point at the top of the Park City / Summit County bus stop stairs (bottom of the Cabriolet parking lot)
Thanks to Downtowner for the support on this program.