CVMA is excited to provide Canyons Village Connect to our members, guests and employees throughout the 2019-20 winter season. From November 22, 2019 – April 12, 2020 (Park City Mountain’s opening day – closing day), this complimentary, on-demand ride service will be available within Canyons Village at Park City Mountain. This winter service is app-based and available in the App Store or Google Play. Search “Canyons Village Connect” for details, service areas and to request rides.
How to Ride:
- Search and download “Canyons Village Connect” in your App Store or Google Play.
- Create an account.
- Request complimentary rides with the tap of a button!
Dates of Operation: November 22, 2019 – April 12, 2012.
Hours of Operation: Daily, 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Upper Village:
- Lower Village: Door-to-door pick-up and drop-off service
- Frostwood Village: Door-to-door pick-up and drop-off service
- Canyons Village Transit Hub:
- Pick-up and drop-off point at the top of the bus stop stairs (bottom of the Cabriolet parking lot)
Thanks to Downtowner for the support on this program.