Concerts are scheduled on select Thursday and Saturday nights throughout the summer and will feature an array of musical acts from across the country. From Thursday, July 13th, and continuing throughout the summer, join us for free weekly concerts beginning at 5:30 p.m. on the Canyons Village Forum stage. Come and enjoy an evening of music and fresh mountain air here in Canyons Village at Park City Mountain!
Presented by Toyota
And please note that no outside alcohol will be allowed during the concerts.
The Cabriolet lift will be open at 4:00 p.m.
- Concert venue opens at 4:00 p.m.
- No outside alcohol allowed
- Picnics and blankets welcome
- All coolers subject to search
- Low-back chairs only, please
- Service animals only, please
- No umbrellas, please
- Dining and shopping options available on-site
2023 Canyons Village Summer Concert Series Lineup*
- Opener: 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm and Headliner: 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Thursday, 7/13/2023 Bad Frances and Madeline Hawthorne
- Saturday, 7/15/2023 Aspen Anonda and Ezra Bell
- Thursday, 7/20/2023 Cousin Curtiss and LVDY
- Saturday, 7/22/2023 Michelle Moonshine Trio and The Reals
- Thursday, 7/27/2023 Brazuca Band and Kiltro
- Saturday, 7/29/2023 Simba Sax and Moodlite
- Thursday, 8/3/2023 The Hardy Brothers and Satsung
- Thursday, 8/10/2023 Mobius Wave and Kaleta & Super Yamba Band
- Thursday, 8/17/2023 Gordon Greenwood and Shamarr Allen
- Thursday, 8/24/2023 Angie Petty and Diggin’ Dirt
- Thursday, 8/31/2023 The Harpers and Tim Snider & Wolfgang Timber
*Schedule Subject to Change.
Transportation & Parking
- The Cabriolet will be running for these events
- Parking in the Cabriolet Lot is complimentary
- We encourage the use of sustainable transportation, so please consider alternative options such as carpooling, public transit with High Valley Transit or Park City Transit, as well as the Summit County/Park City e-bike share program
- Additional offsite parking with free public transportation access is available at the Ecker Hill Park & Ride transit stop (via the Jeremy Ranch exit off I-80)