Thanks to the hard work of our snowmakers, we plan to open for winter operations this Sunday, Nov. 28 at Canyons Village. In celebration, we’ll have complimentary sweet treats for our guests, music from our favorite DJs and our traditional Opening Day banner breaking. The Cabriolet and Red Pine Gondola will be running and we plan to have terrain off of Saddleback and High Meadow lifts open for our guests to enjoy.
Sunday’s operations will all take place at Canyons Village. We are continuing to make snow at every opportunity and will share a target opening date for the Park City Mountain Village soon.
The following operations are scheduled to open:
Skiing and Riding in Canyons Village:
- Red Pine Gondola
- Saddleback Lift
- High Meadow Lift
- Canyons Village: Red Pine Lodge
- Mountain Village: Jupiter Java
- Canyons Village: Canyon Mountain Sports, Canyon Mountain Rental
- Mountain Village: Legacy Sports Retail, Legacy Sports Rental and Repair, Max Snowboards/Breeze Ski Rental
- Main Street: Burton, The North Face, Patagonia
PSS/ Ticket Windows:
- Canyons Village: PSS will open ticket and Ski and Snowboard School sales offices at Base Camp and Top Camp. Please note that Base Camp will ONLY be open for Opening Day.
- Mountain Village: PSS will open ticket and Ski and Snowboard School sales offices in the Main Plaza only
Ski School Services:
- Intermediate and Advanced lessons will be offered out of Canyons Village. We will not offer first time/beginner lessons this Sunday.
- All other products will be offered contingent on terrain and availability.
We will also kick off the holiday season in Canyons Village this week with our annual Holiday Tree Lighting Celebration and fireworks show on Friday, November 26. Complimentary activities will begin at 4 p.m. in the Canyons Village with a live music performance by Flamingo, hot beverages, photos with Santa and an ice carving demonstration. The tree will light up at 5:15 p.m. followed by fireworks. We’ll also be handing out souvenir Park City Mountain ornaments to attendees.