New in 2019!
Over Labor Day weekend, Canyons Village at Park City Mountain will transform itself into a mini-Munich to celebrate Oktoberfest, the German festival that is now a worldwide phenomenon celebrating Bavarian culture. The family-friendly event will kick off Friday with the official opening ceremonies, followed by a weekend full of celebration for all.
The festivities will overtake Canyons Village as guests dressed in traditional dress enjoy the Bavarian celebration. Guests will be invited to enjoy German beer in the Bavarian Beer Hall, explore authentic fare in the Bavarian Market, listen to Oompah and Polka music, participate in traditional dance and stein lifting competitions, enjoy the Kinder Kids’ Zone and much more.
Entrance to Oktoberfest will be free and open to the public of all ages. VIP experiences also available.
For the official website, please visit our Oktoberfest page here.
Event Schedule (subject to change):
- Friday, August 30: 4:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 31: 12:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday, September 1: 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Kinder Kids’ Zone (subject to change):
- Saturday, August 31: 12:30pm – 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 1: 12:30pm – 4:30pm
- Bavarian Beer Hall
- Stein Lifting Contest
- Bavarian Dance Contest
- Bavarian Music & Dance
- Bavarian Market
- Bratwurst Eating Contest
- Keg Bowling Contest
- Kinder Kids’ Zone
- VIP Biergarten Table: $800 per table – up to 8 people:
- Reserved picnic table for up to 8 people in the outdoor biergarten with great stage viewing
- 8 1-Liter steins with the first beer free
- 8 Bratwursts
- 8 Pretzels
Parking & Transportation:
- Parking Map
- Cabriolet lift hours:
- Friday, August 30: 12:00pm – 11:00pm
- Saturday, August 31: 9:00am – 11:00pm
- Sunday, September 1: 10:00am – 7:00pm
- We encourage the use of sustainable transportation, so please consider alternative options such as carpooling, public transit or use the Summit County/Park City e-bike share program.
- Additional offsite parking with free public transportation access is available at the Ecker Hill Park & Ride transit stop (via the Jeremy Ranch exit off I-80).
Looking for lodging specials or packages?
- Park City Mountain: Enjoy the first-ever Oktoberfest over Labor Day weekend! It’s a family-friendly fun time, so be sure to book your lodging with us to ensure a great time for all. We are offering 20% off lodging during this time. Call 866.618.1388 or click here to ensure you secure the property that best fits your needs! This offer may not be combined with any other package, offer or group rate. This offer, and availability, is subject to change.
- Hyatt Centric Park City is a proud partner of Oktoberfest! Located within the Canyons Village and walking distance to all of the action. Deluxe Guest Rooms, One and Two bedroom Residences. Exclusive rates offered by calling 435.940.1234, enter prompt 1 for reservations and request rate code “SPC2.” http://parkcity.centric.hyatt.com
Interested in Canyons Golf? See below for special Oktoberfest offerings:
- Offer valid Thursday, August 29 – Monday, September 2
- 18 holes: $60 Per Player
- Book online here with code “OKT2019“
- Public tee times available 30 days in advance
Planning to also enjoy the many summer activities at Park City Mountain? Please click here for discounted summer activities, including scenic gondola rides, putting course, bike haul and more!
CVMA is pleased to partner with Highline Sports and Entertainment on Oktoberfest.