A one-day celebration of America isn’t enough – that’s why we are starting the festivities a day early with our annual 3rd of July Celebration here in Canyons Village at Park City Mountain! There will be live music, kids’ activities and live art activations by local artists Anna Leigh Moore and AD Allegretti in partnership with Arts Council | Park City & Summit County.
Please note that due to direction from the Park City Fire District and Summit County Fire Warden, we will not be hosting a fireworks display this year.
Please join us, however, for live music, food and fun as we celebrate Independence Day!
And, please note that no outside alcohol will be allowed at this event.
Thank you to Mountain Town Music for the concert production.
The Cabriolet lift will be open at 10:00 a.m.
- 10:00 a.m. – The Cabriolet lift opens to public
- 3:00 p.m. – Concert venue opens to public
- 4:00 p.m. – Memphis McCool live on stage
- 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. – live art activations by local artists Anna Leigh Moore and AD Allegretti
- 6:00 p.m. – live ice carving demonstration by Icewerks
- 7:00 p.m. – Jake & The Heist
- No outside alcohol allowed
- Picnics and blankets welcome
- Low-back chairs only, please
- No dogs, please
- No umbrellas, please
- Dining and shopping options available on-site
Transportation & Parking
- Additional offsite parking with free public transportation access is available at the Ecker Hill Park & Ride transit stop (via the Jeremy Ranch exit off I-80).