Canyons Golf is scheduled to close on Sunday, October 11, 2020.
Welcome to Utah’s newest course! Canyons Golf is an 18-hole, par 70-course featuring over 550 feet of elevation change. For more information on the course, directions, rates and more, please click here or call 435.615.4728.
Summer 2020 Season Passes are on sale and CVMA members receive a discounted rate. To book your tee times, please click here.
For group inquiries, please contact Justin Johnson at 435.615.4728 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can book tee times for Canyons Golf online or by calling 435.615.4728. Tee times may be booked up to 30 days in advance. Rain checks will be issued based on the number of holes played in the event of inclement weather.
- 18-hole, par-70 course.
- Features over 550 feet of elevation change.
- Designed by renowned course architects Gene and Casey Bates.
- Offers challenging and enjoyable golf characterized by memorable shots and dramatic views.
- Soft path features act as cart paths with playable terrain.
- Four sets of tees per hole.
- Hole 10 has 297 feet of elevation change from tee to green.
- Hole 18 has a true island green, 100% surrounded by the Willow Draw Stream.
- Course features seven par-3 holes.
- Course features five par-5 holes.
- Turf: Fairways—Bluegrass; Tees and Greens—Bentgrass; Rough—Bluegrass; Margins—Native grass mix.
- Fertigation and other sustainability practices align with the resort’s commitment to sustainability.