Concerts are scheduled on select Thursday* and Saturday* nights throughout the summer and will feature an array of musical acts from across the country. From Saturday, June 25th – Saturday, August 27th, join us for free weekly concerts beginning at 5:30 p.m. on the Canyons Village stage. Come and enjoy an evening of music and fresh mountain air here in Canyons Village at Park City Mountain!
Presented by CVMA and Park City Mountain.
Thank you to Mountain Town Music for the concert production.
And, please note that no outside alcohol will be allowed during the concerts.
The Cabriolet lift will be open at 5:00 p.m.
- Concert venue opens at 5:00 p.m.
- No outside alcohol allowed
- Picnics and blankets welcome
- Low-back chairs only, please
- No dogs, please
- No umbrellas, please
- Dining and shopping options available on-site
2022 Canyons Village Summer Concert Series Lineup*
- Saturday, June 25 Noah Vonne & The Rubies
- Thursday, July 7 – The Powell Brothers & Grizzly Goat
- Saturday, July 9 – The Suffers & MARQUEZA
- Thursday, July 14 – Sarah Shook & The Disarmers & Jackie Rae Daniels
- Saturday, July 16 – RIPE & New Orleans Suspects
- Thursday, July 28 – Magnolia Boulevard & David Burchfield & The Fire Guild
- Saturday, July 30 – Curley Taylor & Zydeco Trouble & Ali McGuirk
- Thursday, August 4 – Tall Heights & Wyatt Pike
- Saturday, August 6 – Motherfolk & Cinders
- Saturday, August 13 – Oston & Angie Petty
- Thursday, August 18 – Eddie 9V & Full Blown Horns
- Saturday, August 20 – Sunny War & Alicia Stockman
- Thursday, August 25 – White Denim & Caleb and the Canvas
- Saturday, August 27 – Pimps Of Joytime & SUSTO
*There will be no concerts on Thursday, June 30, Thursday, July 21, Saturday, July 23 and Thursday, August 11 due to private group and conference activities.. We apologize for any inconvenience. Concert performers are subject to change.
Transportation & Parking
- Free event parking is available in the Cabriolet lot
- We encourage the use of sustainable transportation, so please consider alternative options such as carpooling, public transit with High Valley Transit or Park City Transit, as well as the Summit County/Park City e-bike share program
- Additional offsite parking with free public transportation access is available at the Ecker Hill Park & Ride transit stop (via the Jeremy Ranch exit off I-80)