Our Canyons Village Summer Concert Series is back! Concerts are scheduled on select Thursday* and Saturday* nights throughout the summer and will feature an array of musical acts from across the country. From Thursday, July 8th – Saturday, September 4th, join us for free weekly concerts beginning at 6:00 p.m. on the Canyons Village stage. Come and enjoy an evening of music and fresh mountain air here in Canyons Village at Park City Mountain!
Thank you to Mountain Town Music for the concert production.
And, please note that no outside alcohol will be allowed during the concerts.
The Cabriolet lift will be open at 5:00 p.m.
- Concert venue opens at 5:00 p.m.
- No outside alcohol allowed
- Picnics and blankets welcome
- Low-back chairs only, please
- No dogs, please
- No umbrellas, please
- Dining and shopping options available on-site
2021 Canyons Village Summer Concert Series Lineup*
- Thursday, July 8: Garrett Lebeau w/ Sugar Trio
- Saturday, July 10: Ryan Montbleau, w/ live ice carving demonstration by Iceworks
- Thursday, July 15: Wyatt Pike, w/ live ice carving demonstration by Iceworks
- Saturday, July 17: Freddy & Francine, w/ live ice carving demonstration by Iceworks
- Thursday, July 29: Kris Lager Band
- Saturday, July 31: Aiko
- Thursday, August 5: Hot Buttered Rum
- Saturday, August 7: Erica Falls
- Thursday, August 12: Taylor Scott Band
- Saturday, August 14: Turkuaz, w/ live ice carving demonstration by Iceworks
- Thursday, August 19: Los Coast
- Saturday, August 21: Freddy Jones Band, w/ live ice carving demonstration by Iceworks
- Thursday, August 26: Danielle Ponder
- Saturday, August 28: Jeff Crosby, w/ live ice carving demonstration by Iceworks
- Saturday, September 4: Stillhouse Junkies, w/ live ice carving demonstration by Iceworks
*There will be no concerts on Thursday, July 22nd or Saturday, July 24th due to private group and conference activities. We apologize for any inconvenience. Concert performers are subject to change.
Transportation & Parking
- Free event parking is available in the Cabriolet lot
- We encourage the use of sustainable transportation, so please consider alternative options such as carpooling, public transit with High Valley Transit or Park City Transit, as well as the Summit County/Park City e-bike share program
- Additional offsite parking with free public transportation access is available at the Ecker Hill Park & Ride transit stop (via the Jeremy Ranch exit off I-80)