Our Canyons Village Summer Concert Series is back! Concerts are scheduled on select Thursday* and Saturday* nights throughout the summer and will feature an array of musical acts from across the country. From Thursday, July 8th – Saturday, August 28th, join us for free weekly concerts beginning at 6:00 p.m. on the Canyons Village stage. Come and enjoy an evening of music and fresh mountain air here in Canyons Village at Park City Mountain!
Thank you to Mountain Town Music for the concert production.
The Cabriolet lift will be open at 5:00 p.m.
- Picnics and blankets welcome
- Low-back chairs only, please
- No dogs, please
- No umbrellas, please
- Dining and shopping options available on-site
2021 Canyons Village Summer Concert Series Lineup*
- Thursday, July 8: Garrett Lebeau w/ Sugar Trio
- Saturday, July 10: Ryan Montbleau
- Thursday, July 15: Wyatt Pike
- Saturday, July 17: Freddy & Francine
- Thursday, July 29: Kris Lager Band
- Saturday, July 31: Aiko
- Thursday, August 5: Hot Buttered Rum
- Saturday, August 7: Erica Falls
- Thursday, August 12: Taylor Scott Band
- Saturday, August 14: Turkuaz
- Thursday, August 19: Los Coast
- Saturday, August 21: Freddy Jones Band
- Thursday, August 26: Danielle Ponder
- Saturday, August 28: Jeff Crosby
*There will be no concerts on Thursday, July 22nd or Saturday, July 24th due to private group and conference activities. We apologize for any inconvenience. Concert performers are subject to change.
Transportation & Parking
- Additional offsite parking with free public transportation access is available at the Ecker Hill Park & Ride transit stop (via the Jeremy Ranch exit off I-80).