From Thursday, July 9th through Saturday, August 29th, join us in Canyons Village at Park City Mountain for free weekly concerts featuring an array of musical acts from across the country. We’ll be hosting free concerts each Thursday* and Saturday* evening at 6:00 p.m. on the Canyons Village stage.
Please join us for an evening of music, family-friendly activities and fresh mountain air! Blankets and picnics are welcome, however no dogs are allowed. Please consider alternative transportation via carpooling, public transportation or use the Summit County/Park City e-bike share program. Thank you to Mountain Town Music for the concert production.
All concerts begin at 6:00 p.m. The Cabriolet lift will be open from 5:00 – 9:00 p.m.
2020 Summer Concert Series Schedule:
- Thursday, July 9: The Drunken Hearts
- Saturday, July 11: The Burroughs
- Thursday, July 16: TBA
- Saturday, July 18: John Moreland
- Thursday, July 30: Kris Lager Band
- Saturday, August 1: Erica Falls
- Thursday, August 6: Bombargo
- Saturday, August 8: Ghost of Paul Revere
- Thursday, August 13: TBA
- Saturday, August 15: TBA
- Thursday, August 20: Greyhounds
- Saturday, August 22: Freddy Jones Band
- Thursday, August 27: TBA
- Saturday, August 29: The National Reserve
*There will be no concerts on Thursday, July 23 or Saturday, July 25 due to private group and conference activities. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Outside food and beverage is allowed.
- No dogs.
- No umbrellas.
- Low-back chairs only.