A one-day celebration of America isn’t enough – that’s why we’re starting the festivities early this year and going huge with three days of activities! From Friday, July 1 – Sunday, July 3, join us here in Canyons Village at Park City Mountain for live music, kids’ activities, live art activations and a grand fireworks display on July 3rd. And new this year, we’ll be doing three nights of professional drone light shows, the first ever in Summit County!
Thank you to Mountain Town Music for the concert production.
Event Schedule (subject to change)
- Friday, July 1: 4:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday, July 2: 12:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday, July 3: 12:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- No outside alcohol allowed
- Picnics and blankets welcome
- Low-back chairs only, please
- No dogs, please
- No umbrellas, please
- Dining and shopping options available on-site
Transportation & Parking
- Free event parking is available in the Cabriolet lot
- We encourage the use of sustainable transportation, so please consider alternative options such as carpooling, public transit with High Valley Transit or Park City Transit, as well as the Summit County/Park City e-bike share program
- Additional offsite parking with free public transportation access is available at the Ecker Hill Park & Ride transit stop (via the Jeremy Ranch exit off I-80)