May 15, 2019: New this Labor Day weekend, Canyons Village at Park City Mountain will transform itself into a mini-Munich to celebrate Oktoberfest, the German festival that is now a worldwide phenomenon celebrating Bavarian culture. The family-friendly event will kick off Friday, August 30 with the official opening ceremonies, followed by a weekend of celebration.
The festivities will overtake Canyons Village as guests dressed in traditional dress enjoy the Bavarian celebration. Guests will be invited to enjoy German beer in the Bavarian Beer Hall, explore authentic fare in the Bavarian Market, listen to Oompah and Polka music, participate in traditional dance and stein lifting competitions, enjoy the Kinder Kids’ zone and much more.
Entrance to Oktoberfest will be free and open to the public of all ages. More details here.
Event Schedule (subject to change):
- Friday, August 30: 4:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 31: 12:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday, September 1: 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Key Events & Activities:
- Bavarian Beer Hall
- Stein Lifting Contest
- Bavarian Dance Contest
- Bavarian Music & Dance
- Bavarian Market
- Bratwurst Eating Contest
- Keg Bowling Contest
- Kinder Kids’ Zone
Looking for lodging specials or packages?
- Park City Mountain: Take advantage of Park City Mountain’s special event package in order to book your lodging for exclusive savings of up to 40% off! Valid for new reservations only and offer subject to change at any time. Or, call 844.211.4888 to speak with one of our knowledgeable Vacation Specialists and save for your weekend getaway!
- Hyatt Centric Park City is a proud partner of Oktoberfest! Located within the Canyons Village and walking distance to all of the action. Deluxe Guest Rooms, One and Two bedroom Residences. Exclusive rates offered by calling 435.940.1234, enter prompt 1 for reservations and request rate code “SPC2.” http://parkcity.centric.hyatt.com